Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2012-09-07

Guest post: Snot - part 2

A cat's story in 3 parts.


Part 1 (click)
Part 2
Snacks and drinks the humans gave me were quite tasty, indeed. But it was not until later than the real fun began - I met my new friends. One of them looks quite similar to someone I have met before and is very friendly. The other one is old and wise and doesn't like to play too much, but I'm sure I will win her over in time!

Snot


1 comment:

  1. As a cat parent, you lavish your kitty with love, attention, and treats. Love and attention are calorie-free but treats not so much. This means cats can easily become overweight. So when reaching for the cat treats, be sure to reach for healthy options. Healthy cat treats

    ReplyDelete